Tatton Psychology provides Clinical Psychology services in residential provision for looked after children.
Assessment and Therapy
Tatton Psychology offers expert psychological assessment and therapy services for young people in residential care provision.
- The current therapeutic needs and provision of the child or young person
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties such as depression, anxiety, anger, conduct disorder and relationship difficulties
Our use of therapeutic interventions is informed by a range of psychological models and theories, with consultation often offered as part of our service.
We develop and deliver tailored staff training packages depending on the needs of your professional teams.
Our regular training requests include:
- Understanding early abuse and attachment patterns
- Trauma and shame
- Psychological aspects of child sexual exploitation
- Separation and loss
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Helping young people who deliberately self harm
Through staff consultation, Tatton Psychology offers a cost and time effective way to encourage change in young people who find it difficult to engage in direct therapies. Formulation of a young person’s difficulties helps us agree on the most effective approach and strategies.
We are available for short or long term contracts for residential services.
Contact us to arrange a free 20 minute confidential telephone consultation to discuss your needs and how you can benefit from our different support services for looked after children.